As a member of HR Tech Group you are eligible to participate in valuable Employee Benefits Programs. New in 2019 our members now have access to the full breadth of services available through Morneau Shepell, the largest health and productivity consulting firm in BC.
HR Tech Group's partnership with Morneau Shepell has been in place for almost 20 years, offering HR Tech Group members competitive benefits services ranging from plan benchmarking, cost analysis comparison and support in health and wellness initiatives to expertise in the design, implementation and operation of both traditional plans and flexible benefits plans.
HR Tech Group - Employee Benefits Program Overview
Benefits Consulting Services
Gain access to Morneau Shepell's expertise:
HR Tech Group's Employee Benefits Buying Plan
This plan enables members to obtain group insurance for their employees at a reduced rate - leveraging our aggregate purchasing power as a group.
This program provides a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace and has served our members well for many years, delivering the following key benefits:
- REDUCED group benefit costs
- INCREASED sustainability of savings as benefits costs rise
- MAINTAINED autonomy with respect to your plan design
Many member companies have found significant cost savings when comparing the Benefits Buying Plan to their existing benefits arrangement. This 2 minute video offers more info.
HR Tech Group's Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
HR Tech Group members also have access to discounted rates for Morneau Shepell’s LifeWorks, the largest Employee and Family Assistance Plan in the world!
LifeWorks is a market-leading total well-being solution that supports the health and well-being of all your people everywhere. LifeWorks brings the best user experience and clinical support together to achieve mental, physical, social and financial well-being for 100% of your employees locally and around the world.
Employing a modern and easily accessible EFAP solution will help your staff avoid common pitfalls such as:
• Lack of productivity – affecting the bottom line
• Stress – personal and work stress can influence your employees’ motivation and focus
• Absenteeism, that can lead to short and long-term disability
• Lack of engagement and loyalty
• Presenteeism – due to stresses around balance and health
• Turnover – due to poor culture and support
HR Tech Group member companies can access additional LifeWorks well-being services such as well-being feed, health risk assessments, recognition, personalized content, perks and financial health support.
Click here for a LifeWorks client Testimonial Video.
To find out more contact Rod Ezekiel (Sales Director, LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell) at 604.349.5911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an added benefit to HR Tech Group members Morneau Shepell conducts our bi-annual benefits survey, providing valuable benefits plan benchmarking information for all extended health benefit categories including forecasted changes, tailored to our industry and our local market.
- Complimentary for participating members!
- Available for purchase for non-members and non-participating members. The survey cost is $500 and the next survey will be conducted in 2020.
- To purchase the 2018 survey or find out more, please contact Ingrid Gailler: email@example.com or Brandy Stahlbrand: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about how Morneau Shepell can support your organization, please contact either:
- Brandy Stahlbrand: email@example.com or 778.327.5368
- Ingrid Gailler: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.642.5221
Morneau Shepell is the leading provider of technology-enabled HR services that deliver an integrated approach to well-being. Our focus is providing everything our clients need to support the mental, physical, social and financial well-being of their people. By improving lives, we improve business. Our approach spans services in employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and benefits consulting, actuarial and investment services. With more than 24,000 clients and 3 million plan members, we help increase engagement, productivity, and financial outcomes, while reducing risk, to enhance competitiveness and business success (www.morneaushepell,com).