Human resources issues in technology companies are unique and can be challenging. Mentoring is a great way to learn, bounce ideas and share stories.
Are you starting your career or open to learning new approaches to elevate your skills as a people and culture professional?
Are you a seasoned professional who enjoys sharing insights and growing other HR leaders?
Are you looking to building new connections and a support system in our HR Tech Group community?
APPLICATIONS FOR OUR NEXT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
To apply, please fill out the appropriate form/survey, sharing us a bit more about yourself and the type of person you would like to be matched with. We match based on HR expertise (to share or receive), values, interests, geographic location, industry type, etc. We will do our best to find matches for everyone who applies. Please email us if you have any questions.
Click here for the Mentor Application form/survey
Click here for the Mentee Application form/survey
A few guidelines:
To be successful, here are a few guidelines to ensure a successful Mentee and Mentor partnership.
- Attend the kick-off session with all Mentors and Mentees on January 9th, 2019.
- A mentoring term will last 6-7 months, and may be extended.
- Participants will connect on a monthly basis (ideally in person).
- The Mentee is required to set goals and priorities for the program in advance. At each meeting, the Mentee should come prepared with specific questions they would like to discuss.
- The Mentor’s responsibility is to offer guidance, coaching or their own suggestions to the Mentee’s questions.
At the end of the mentorship term, feedback will be collected by the HR Tech Group to help us evolve our mentorship program.