BC Tech Salary Survey
HR Tech Group, in partnership with Mercer, releases the annual BC Tech Salary Survey in early September. For more than 20 years this Survey has been the definitive resource for the high tech sector in BC. While the survey is based in BC, the data is relevant for all Canadian high tech markets, with several national and international organizations participating.
- ICT / Clean Tech / Wireless - software system engineers, engineers, QA & Testing, multiple production jobs, hardware engineers, application development, product managers, web designers, software support, big data developers, data scientists and more
- VFX & Animation / Digital Media - animators, visual effects (lighting, technical, etc); modelling, 2D/3D Concept artists, compositors, front end /UI Artists, game designers, producers, programmers, level designers, audio designers, art directors and more
- Multiple jobs in Sales, Marketing & Communication, Finance, Human Resources, & Legal
- Data can be sorted and viewed by tech sector, size of business, annual revenue and number of employees
The September 2017 survey includes data on more than 15,000 incumbents, provided by 116 organizations.
If you would like to become an HR Tech Group member and save over 50% of this report, please visit our Benefits of Membership page to learn more about the Association, and complete an Application for Membership.
CLICK HERE TO SEE PARTICIPANTS IN THE 2017 SURVEY
If you are considering purchasing the data, and would like a preview, click here to download a 7 page document that includes a graphical summary of the survey results, the participant list, sample output and the table of contents of the HR Policy Survey.
- Data on 169 positions, analyzed by size and type of organization, and industry (ICT, VFX/Animation, digital media, clean tech and wireless).
- Employment practices including salary forecasts for 2018, overtime, perks & benefits, vacation, paid time off and more.
- Incumbent-weighted and company-weighted statistics for all cash compensation results.
- Comprehensive statistics, including upper and lower decile, quartile, median and average.
- Details on short- and long-term incentive awards
Click here to purchase the full survey results for just $2,195 plus GST.