BC Tech Salary Survey
Click here to purchase the 2019 survey results. The 2019 survey price is $2,395 plus GST.
HR Tech Group, in partnership with Mercer, releases the annual BC Tech Salary Survey in early September. For more than 20 years this Survey has been the definitive resource for the high tech sector in BC. While the survey is based in BC, the data is relevant for all Canadian high tech markets, with several national and international organizations participating.
- ICT / Clean Tech / Wireless / Life Sciences - software system engineers, engineers, QA & Testing, multiple production jobs, hardware engineers, application development, product managers, web designers, software support, big data developers, data scientists and more
- VFX & Animation / Digital Media - animators, visual effects (lighting, technical, etc); modelling, 2D/3D Concept artists, compositors, front end /UI Artists, game designers, producers, programmers, level designers, audio designers, art directors and more
- Multiple jobs in Sales, Marketing & Communication, Finance, Human Resources, & Legal
- Data can be sorted and viewed by tech sector, size of business, annual revenue and number of employees
The 2019 survey includes data on more than 20,300 incumbents, provided by 134 organizations.
If you would like to become an HR Tech Group member and save 55% or more off this report, please visit our Benefits of Membership page to learn more about the Association, and complete an Application for Membership.
If you are considering purchasing the data, and would like a preview, click here to download a 2019 graphical summary of the survey, the participant list, sample output and the table of contents of the HR Policy Survey.
To view the list of 2019 participants, click here!
- Data on over 190 positions, analyzed by size, type of organization, and sub industry.
- Employment practices including salary forecasts, overtime, perks & benefits, vacation, paid time off and more.
- Incumbent-weighted and company-weighted statistics for all cash compensation results.
- Comprehensive statistics, including upper and lower decile, quartile, median and average.
- Details on short- and long-term incentive awards
- This year we have added new tech positions as well attraction and retention metrics.
Click here to purchase the complete 2019 survey results. The 2019 survey price is $2,395 plus GST.