About the Dare to Lead Program
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program for leaders at all levels. Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and Dare to Lead, which also debuted at #1 on The Wall Street Journal and Publisher’s Weekly lists.
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ workshop focuses on developing these courage-building leadership skills to help you move from armored leadership to daring leadership.
- Dare to Lead™ Workshop program focuses on developing courage-building skills that will help you movefrom armored leadership to daring leadership.
- A total of 18 hours of high-interactive training over 4 half- day workshops.
- Participants receive a Dare to Lead™ Workbook.
- Upon completion of training receive a Dare to Lead™ Trained badge for LinkedIn.
- The Dare to Lead™ Workshop is for anyone willing to step up, put yourself out there, and lean into courage. The world is desperate for braver leaders.
- It is for anyone who takes responsibility for finding potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential.
When & Where:
- The program will be held at Unbounce, 400-401 W Georgia St, Vancouver
- In-person sessions will be from 8:00am - 12:30pm on the following dates:
- February 18, 2020
- March 10, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- April 28, 2020
- $1450 plus tax
- 100% refund of program fees available until January 18, 2020.
- 50% refund of program fees then available for cancellations up to February 4, 2020. No refunds available after that date.
Tara Cree is a leadership development specialist who partners with organizations to address strategic leadership issues and build leadership bench strength. She combines her PhD in Industrial/Organizational psychology with 20+ years of experience consulting in the public and private sectors to challenge CEOs and top executives to realize their full potential.
Her focus is on identifying and developing leadership talent at all levels through assessment, coaching, and leadership program design and facilitation.
Tara is passionate about living an authentic and wholehearted life. She is a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator and incorporates this highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown into her life and work.
Tara lives in North Vancouver with her husband and two children. She loves the outdoors and can be found hiking, skiing, riding, or simply playing in the park with her kids.
604.812.1054 | email@example.com | creeleadership.com