Join HR Tech Group for our next Diversity and Inclusion Tech Project Coalition Meeting. We will be providing updates on each of the project components, showcasing our latest Diversity in Tech video and launching our much anticipated D&I Resource HUB!
Coalition members from across the Province are invited to join our upcoming D&I Tech Project Coalition meeting on Wednesday, July 29th from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm via Zoom!
This will be an exciting one, as we will be providing an overview of the recently launched Diversity & Inclusion Resource Hub along with updates on where we're at with all other pilots. For more details on our project objectives and strategic initiatives, visit the HR Tech Group's website for more information!
We look forward to seeing you all and hearing your valuable feedback and insights.
- 12noon-12:05pm - Welcome and introductions to latest True Calling video vignette release
- 12:05-12:20pm - Project Pilot Updates:
- True Calling: Video Vignettes
- Inclusive Leadership, Change Agent Training Programs and C-suite D&I Training
- D&I Organizational Audits
- Industry Benchmarking - HR Tech Group Salary Survey with Mercer (presented by Stephanie Hollingshead, CEO of HR Tech Group)
- Potential Fall/Winter events
- D&I Resource HUB
- 12:20-12:40pm - D&I HUB Demo - Krista Dinsmore, Veza Strategies
- 12:40 - 12:55pm - Q&A on Project Pilots
- 12:55-1:00pm - Closing and Summary of ways to support and amplify the Project Objectives